WEDNESDAY MARCH 7, 2018 LONDON UK
7:00 – 9:00 pm
Are you a US citizen living abroad?
Should the U.S. be able to tax the residents and citizens of other countries?
What factors are involved; how do I make a reasonable decision about what to do?
- How will recent Tax Reform affect my situation?
- What do I do if I have never filed an FBAR?
- I am an “Accidental American” – do I really have to comply with all these requirements?
- Should I register my children with the State Department?
- I am self-employed; do I have to worry about this Transition Tax?
Please register in advance/obtain details by email: nobledreamer16 at gmail dot com
VENUE near Russell Square Station
WHO: John Richardson, B.A., LL.B., J.D., is a dual Canadian-American residing in Toronto. He is a lawyer focusing on the unique problems of non-resident US citizens. He is a member of the bars of New York, Massachusetts and Ontario. He is the co-chair for the Alliance for the Defence of Canadian Sovereignty as well as the Alliance for the Defeat of Citizenship Taxation.
He has been at the forefront of the expatriate movement since 2011 and has engaged extensively in a worldwide educational outreach directed toward “US Persons” via seminars, interviews, and blogs.
Information presented is NOT intended or offered as legal or accounting advice specific to your situation.